WORK HISTORY - William Welch (owner)
- 1974 - 1979 Worked during summer break as a mason tender for Welch Masonry. Duties included mortar mixing, saw work and scaffold building.
- 1979 - Graduated Ponca City High school and started Masonry Apprenticeship with Welch Masonry. Joined BAC Local 13.
- 1979 - 1982 Served Apprenticeship with Welch Masonry, became Journeyman in BAC Local 13 in 1982.
- 1982 - 1990 Worked as Journeyman for Welch Masonry. Work included all types of masonry, Commercial, Residential, and Historical Restoration. Duties included lead work and lay out.
- 1991 - Worked as Journeyman for Lyle Johnson Masonry, Spokane Washington. Projects worked included , Airway Heights Corrections Center, and also a Research Center - Lower Monumental Lock And Dam, near Kahlotus Wa.
- 1992-2001 Worked under my own name laying custom stone, and brick. Also did some travel work. In 1997 I worked on the Key West Custom House Restoration for Key Stone Restoration.
- 2002-Present. I am buying out family business and am the current owner, Welch Masonry.